
Crochet on a roll baby afghan - Crochet! September 2003
31" x 38", baby yarn, E and G hook
Summary and photos of patterns I have. Photos, magazines and information about the patterns are listed. I cannot send copies of the patterns, so please do not ask. If you are interested in purchasing a magazine, you may contact me. It is possible that I will sell the magazine for $7 which includes shipping.
2 comments:
Hi!
I'm an intermediate crocheter and I'm looking to make a blanket for my new niece or nephew. My sister is expecting her first child and I'm looking for something special. Your "crochet on a roll baby afghan" is my favorite of all that I seen online! It has an old-school look to it. I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the pattern/publisher info and if you liked the finished product or not.
Thank you!
Natalie
ps. I don't have a blogger account so I can't sign in and I don't feel comfortable leaving my email address for everyone to see. Perhaps you could just reply to my comment on this blog. Thanks!
Re-read the post and you'll see.
Post a Comment